Durga Rao & Co., Chartered Accountants is a medium sized firm catering to the requirements of various Commercial and Non Commercial Entities for more than 3 decades. Established in the
1. All content provided online is free or cost.
2. No liability whatsoever will accrue to Durga Rao & Co., on account of the maintenance of website, as it is intended for informational purposes only.
3. Please check all legal provisions, before acting on information provided in the website.
4. Durga Rao & Co. reserves the right to charge fee for services at any future date.
5. The terms and conditions might be changed from time to time.
Terms in Detail:-
The following are the terms and conditions for use of the www.durgaraoandco.in service described herein (the "Service") between Durga Rao & Co., and you (either an individual or a legal entity that you represent as an authorized employee or agent) ("You"). Please read them carefully. BY USING THE USER ID PROVIDED UNDER THE SERVICE, COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND/OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN ACCOUNT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE ("AGREEMENT"). The Service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
"Service" means all or any of the online initiatives of Durga Rao & Co. and depending upon the circumstances may exclude any service offered to you using a third party service like email.
"Data" means any information, documents, files or records made available on the website or the information, documents, files or records used by you.
"Servers" means the servers controlled by Durga Rao & Co., (or its wholly owned subsidiaries) or hired by Durga Rao & Co., upon which the Data are stored.
Durga Rao & Co., may change its fees and payment policies for the Service from time to time Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees Any outstanding balance becomes immediately due and payable upon termination of this Agreement for any reason and any collection expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by Durga Rao & Co., will be included in the amount owed, and may be charged to the credit card or other billing mechanism associated with your account.
3. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY . To use some of the Services, You must complete the registration process by providing Durga Rao & Co., with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form, including Your e-mail address (username) and password. You shall protect your passwords and take full responsibility for Your own, and third party, use of Your accounts. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to notify Durga Rao & Co. immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of Your Account or any other breach of security. From time to time, Durga Rao & Co.'s (or its wholly-owned subsidiaries') support staff may log in to the Service under Your customer password in order to maintain or improve service, including to provide You assistance with technical or billing issues. You hereby acknowledge and consent to such access.
4. NONEXCLUSIVE LICENSE . Durga Rao & Co. hereby grants You a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to use the content for yourself. You will not nor will You allow any third party to (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Software or the Data; (ii) reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software, except as expressly permitted by the law in effect in the jurisdiction in which You are located; (iii) rent, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights in or to the Data, Website, Service; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software or placed by the Service; or (v) use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Service or the Software. You will use the Website, Service and Reports solely for Your own internal use, and will not make the Software or Service available for timesharing, application service provider or service bureau use. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Your use of and access to the Data, Website, Service and Reports.
This license will terminate immediately if You fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Upon such termination, You must destroy all originals and copies of the Website content in Your possession for which you are not eligible to hold and so certify in writing to Durga Rao & Co. within three (3) business days of termination and cease any further use of the Service without the express written consent of Durga Rao & Co..
5. CONFIDENTIALITY . "Confidential Information" includes any proprietary data and any other information disclosed by one party to the other in writing and marked "confidential" or disclosed orally and, within five business days, reduced to writing and marked "confidential". Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential Information will not include any information that is or becomes known to the general public, which is already in the receiving party's possession prior to disclosure by a party or which is independently developed by the receiving party without the use of Confidential Information. Neither party will use or disclose the other party's Confidential Information without the other's prior written consent except for the purpose of performing its obligations under this Agreement or if required by law, regulation or court order. In which case, the party being compelled to disclose Confidential Information will give the other party as much notice as is reasonably practicable prior to disclosing such information. Upon termination of this Agreement, the parties will promptly either return or destroy all Confidential Information and, upon request, provide written certification of such. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of Your password(s) and user name(s) issued to You by Durga Rao & Co., and for any use or misuse of Your account resulting from any third party using a password or user name issued to You. You agree to immediately notify Durga Rao & Co. of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You.
8. INDEMNIFICATION . You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Durga Rao & Co. and its wholly owned subsidiaries, at Your expense, any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against Durga Rao & Co. or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, and all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and other litigation expenses) incurred by Durga Rao & Co. or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to (i) Your breach of any term or condition of this Agreement, (ii) Your use of the Service, (iii) Your violations of applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with the Service, or (iv) Your Brand Features. In such a case, Durga Rao & Co. will provide You with written notice of such claim, suit or action. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Durga Rao & Co. reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You.
9. CHARGES: No fee is payable for using the software right now. But Durga Rao & Co., reserves the right to modify the said policy without prior notice. Also this does not apply when any of the terms of the service is violated. In such a case you are liable to pay the fee determined by Durga Rao & Co., and damages or other rights under this agreement or under any laws applicable to Durga Rao & Co., from time to time. This agreement does not limit any rights available to Durga Rao & Co.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES . The information and services included in or available through the Service, including the Reports, may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Durga Rao & Co. and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Service or Software at any time, with or without notice. Durga Rao & Co. does not represent or warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Service, the Software or any other software on the Server are free of viruses or other harmful components. Durga Rao & Co. does not warrant or represent that the use of the Service or the Reports will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. You specifically agree that Durga Rao & Co. and its wholly owned subsidiaries shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of the Customer Data or data from Your Website.
THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE AND REPORTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY DURGA RAO & CO. AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE, THE DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. DURGA RAO & CO. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE OR REPORTS WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR BE FREE FROM ERRORS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND FORMED THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY . DURGA RAO & CO. AND ITS WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMANT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE), OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON A CLAIM OR ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DURGA RAO & CO. AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FAILURE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN THIS AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ALL THE TEMPLATES, IMAGES, GRAPHICS, SOURCE CODE WHICH IS NOT THE PROPERTY OF DURGA RAO & CO., IS OBTAINED FROM FREEWARE WEBSITES AND WE BELIEVE WE HAVE NOT INFRINGED ANY COPYRIGHTS AS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CHECK THE ENTIRE INTERNET FOR THE COPYRIGHTS. IF BY OVERSIGHT WE HAVE INFRINGED ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS PLEASE LET US KNOW WITH DETAILS OF YOUR RIGHTS AND THE SAID CONTENT WILL BE REMOVED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Durga Rao & Co.'s (and its wholly owned subsidiaries') total cumulative liability to You or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed Indian Rupees 500/-.
12. SERVICE LEVELS . Durga Rao & Co. does not guarantee the Service will be operable at all times or during any down time (1) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (2) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (3) for previously scheduled maintenance or (4) relating to events beyond Durga Rao & Co.'s (or its wholly owned subsidiaries') control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where Durga Rao & Co. (or its wholly owned subsidiaries) or Your servers are located or co-located.
13. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS NOTICE . The Service, which includes the data, content, information is the property of Durga Rao & Co., but is not limited to the data all intellectual property rights in the Service are, and shall remain, the property of Durga Rao & Co. (and its wholly owned subsidiaries). All rights in and to the website not expressly granted to You in this Agreement are hereby expressly reserved and retained by Durga Rao & Co. and its licensors without restriction, including, without limitation, Durga Rao & Co.'s (and its wholly owned subsidiaries') right to sole ownership of the Durga Rao & Co. Website and documents and Documentation. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You agree not to (and to not allow any third party to): (a) sublicense, distribute, or use the Service outside of the scope of the License granted herein; (b) copy, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Processing Software or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or trade secrets related to the Service; (c) use the trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features or any copyright or other proprietary rights associated with the Service for any purpose without the express written consent of Durga Rao & Co.; (d) register, attempt to register, or assist anyone else to register any trademark, trade name, serve marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features, copyright or other proprietary rights associated with Durga Rao & Co. (or its wholly owned subsidiaries) other than in the name of Durga Rao & Co. (or its wholly owned subsidiaries, as the case may be); or (e) remove, obscure, or alter any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right appearing in or on any item included with the Service.
14. RIGHTS ON CONTRIBUTIONS. The website allows contributions from other professionals or non professionals. It is the sole right of Durga Rao & Co., to decide who can contribute to the website and can be changed without consent of the contributor without prior notice. The contributor will be provided with an user id through which, he / she will contribute articles / content. The contributor hereby agrees that once an article is contributed by the author, it becomes the property of Durga Rao & Co., and the contributor shall not provide the same to any other website or other entity for publishing in online, electronic, print or other media.
15. TERM and TERMINATION . Either party to the Agreement may terminate it at any time and for any reason.
Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, Durga Rao & Co. will cease providing the Service, and You will delete all copies of website, content and certify thereto in writing to Durga Rao & Co. within three (3) business days of such termination. In the event of any termination (a) You will not be entitled to any refunds of any usage fees or any other fees, and (b) any (i) outstanding balance for Service rendered through the date of termination, and (ii) other unpaid payment obligations during the remainder of the Initial Term will be immediately due and payable in full and (c) all of Your historical report data will no longer be available to You unless a purchase or professional services agreement for the exchange and transfer of such data is entered into as a component of termination.
16. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE AND OTHER POLICIES . Durga Rao & Co. reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policy governing the Service, at any time, by posting the new agreement to the site located at www.durgaraoandco.in (or such other URL as Durga Rao & Co. may provide). You are responsible for regularly reviewing the policy. No amendment to or modification of this Agreement will be binding unless (i) in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Durga Rao & Co., (ii) You accept updated terms online, or (iii) You continue to use the Service after Durga Rao & Co. has posted updates to the Agreement or to any policy governing the Service.
17. MISCELLANEOUS; APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE . Durga Rao & Co. shall be excused from performance hereunder to the extent that performance is prevented, delayed or obstructed by causes beyond its reasonable control. This Agreement (including any amendment agreed upon by the parties in writing) represents the complete agreement between us concerning its subject matter, and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between the parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make it enforceable to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. In the event of any conflicts between foreign law, rules, and regulations, and the Andhra Pradesh, law, rules, and regulations, Andhra Pradesh law, rules and regulations shall prevail and govern. Each party agrees to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, Any notices to Durga Rao & Co. must be sent to: Durga Rao & Co. Chartered Accountants, 26/2 RT, Panjagutta Colony, Banjarasupermarkte Lane, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, Pin 500082. and are deemed given upon receipt. A waiver of any default is not a waiver of any subsequent default. You may not assign or otherwise transfer any of Your rights hereunder without Durga Rao & Co.'s prior written consent, and any such attempt is void. The relationship between Durga Rao & Co. and You is not one of a legal partnership relationship, but is one of independent contractors. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the respective successors and assigns of the parties hereto.